LAS VEGAS – The Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel at 5255 Boulder Highway, Las Vegas, Nev. will be host to a string of specials and activities for Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
On December 25, 2013, Eastside Cannery will have the following food and beverage specials to help celebrate the Christmas holiday:
- Holiday Buffet (10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.) featuring prime rib, roasted tom turkey, honey glazed ham, and a large variety of hot foods, salads and desserts. $15.99 without CAN Club Card, $10.99 children 6 years and under
- Snaps Restaurant (11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.) three course meal with a choice of soup or salad, choice of honey butter roasted turkey dinner or apricot glazed baked ham and choice of apple, pumpkin, sweet potato or pecan pie for $12.99.
- Carve Steakhouse (5:00pm – 9:00pm) will offer carved roasted turkey and ham and holiday items in the buffet line, in addition to its Casual Wednesday menu for $34.99 without CAN Club Card.
On December 31, 2013, Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel will have several entertainment options for its New Year’s Eve celebration, including:
- The Pointer Sisters inside the Eastside Event Center starting at 8:30 p.m. to about 10:00 p.m. with an East Coast New Year’s celebration at 9:00 p.m. Ticket prices start at $34.95 and can be purchased at the hotel front desk, online at www.eastsidecannery.com or by phone at (702) 856-5470.
- DJ M.A.D will spin live at One Six Lounge on the 16th floor of the hotel with city and Strip views. Doors will open at 10:30 p.m. – 2:00 a.m. and the $40 ticket price includes entrance to club, champagne toast and party favors. Tickets are on sale now for limited open seating; handicap accessible. Tickets can be purchased at the hotel front desk, online at www.eastsidecannery.com or by phone at (702) 856-5470.
- Next Movement classic R&B band will perform in Marilyn’s Lounge from 10:00pm – 2:00am. There is no cover charge, only a two drink minimum.
- Bingo will offer a $15,000 New Year’s Eve Session. Sales start at 10:20 p.m. with the session beginning at 11:00 p.m. There is a $30 buy-in, extra packs are $10 for the 21 games paying $500 or $1,000 each, four chance coveralls paying $1,000 each, and three drawings for $500 cash. Party favors, champagne toast, cake and snacks included. Limited seating.
On December 31, 2013, Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel also will have dining specials for its New Year’s Eve celebration, including:
- Carve Steakhouse (5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.) offering a 5-course pre-fixed menu, which includes: seafood calypso timbale appetizer or lobster bisque; heart of palm salad; pineapple sorbet intermezzo; main course options including rib eye steak, salmon with shrimp scampi, mixed grill (filet, rack of lamb and chicken breast), or surf and turf (filet and lobster); and a trio dessert sampler. Pre-fixed menu only starting at $49.
- Tres Oles (6:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.) with a special Fajita Rita for $12.99, which includes a choice of beef or chicken fajitas with a margarita.
- Snaps (open 24 hours, special from 4:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.) will offer a three course dinner special including a tomato and basil bisque or house salad, a 7 ounce choice sirloin and shrimp scampi with mashed potatoes and sautéed vegetables, and an amaretto marble cheesecake.
- The Deli will be open 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 a.m.
- The Cannery Row Buffet will be open:
- Lunch: 11am – 1pm, $6.99 with CAN Card / $8.99 without CAN Card
- Dinner: 4pm – 9pm, $29.99 with CAN Card / $34.99 without CAN Card and will include crab legs, prime rib and much more.
And on New Year’s Day, January 1, 2014, Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel will have a no cover charge Bowl Game Viewing Party in Marilyn’s Lounge from 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. with $3 food and beverage specials such as Bloody Mary’s, hot dogs, and nachos.
About Cannery Casino Resorts
Cannery Casino Resorts, LLC, owns and operates the Cannery Casino & Hotel in North Las Vegas; and Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel on Boulder Highway in Las Vegas. The company also owns and operates the Meadows Racetrack & Casino in Washington County, Pa. The specific property websites are as follows: Cannery Casino & Hotel, www.cannerycasino.com, Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel, www.eastsidecannery.com and the Meadows Racetrack & Casino www.meadowsgaming.com.