Las Vegas, NV – January 29, 2020 – Let Jerry’s take care of date night on Valentine’s Day! Dine at Jerry’s Famous Coffee Shop for an engaging menu that’s a match made for two on February 14.
Valentine’s Day Specials
From 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Valentine’s Day, February 14, Jerry’s Famous Coffee Shop whips up a crowd-pleaser of steakhouse delights. All entrées include dinner salad, Mexican salad, or the signature clam chowder soup:
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp appetizer ($9.89) – Tender shrimp wrapped with bacon, served with honey Dijon dipping sauce.
- Steak Diane entrée ($17.89) – Seasoned New York strip steak, served with mushroom demi-glace on a sizzling cast iron skillet, served with choice of rice, potato, or Greek spaghetti.
- Chicken Christopher entrée ($14.89) – Breaded chicken breast, pan fried and served with a lemon garlic butter sauce and choice of rice or potato.
- 20 oz. Broiled T-Bone entrée ($25.89) – Grilled to perfection and infused with rosemary and herbs, served with roasted vegetables and choice of rice or potato.
- NY Steak & Lobster entrée ($19.89) – 8 oz. New York steak and cold water lobster, served with choice of rice or potato.
- Steak and Shrimp entrée ($13.89) – 8 oz. New York steak and sautéed shrimp, served with choice of baked or mashed potato and fries. A chef’s choice dish!
- Desserts – Choose from strawberry cheesecake, coconut bon bons, red velvet cinnamon buns, and churros dipped with chocolate. All desserts range from $3-$6 each.
Steak and Seafood Specials
Jerry’s has steak and seafood served on Valentine’s Day, but diners can also savor on these specials every Friday and Saturday throughout the year at Jerry’s Famous Coffee Shop. Both under $20, each platter is served with a juicy 8-ounce New York Prime cut steak, char-grilled to order and seasoned to perfection alongside sautéed shrimp (for $13.89) or a fresh baked cold water lobster tail (for $19.89). Both meals come with choice of whipped potato, baked potato, or French fries, steamed vegetables, plus homemade garlic or French bread. For starters, a fresh garden salad or Jerry’s soup of the day is included with the price. The steak and seafood specials are served at Jerry’s Famous Coffee Shop on Fridays and Saturdays from 11 a.m. to midnight each day.
About Jerry’s Nugget Casino
Jerry’s Nugget Casino, family-owned and operated since 1964, and located one mile north of Downtown Las Vegas, is “Your Kind of Place.” The casino boasts casual restaurants and in-house bakery, the newest slots and video poker, live table action, a race and sports book, keno lounge, an entertainment venue, and a 150-seat bingo hall. For five decades Jerry’s Nugget has continued as the premier gaming property in North Las Vegas and built its reputation on consistent quality, service, and value. For more information on Jerry’s Nugget Casino, please call 702.399.3000 or visit www.jerrysnugget.com.