Director of Food & Beverage Sarah Johnson and Brewery Representative
Ron Lindenbusch Host One-of-a-Kind Event Thursday, Feb. 26 at 6 p.m.
LAS VEGAS (Feb. 4, 2015) – Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino and Delano Las Vegaswill host a one-of-a-kind event as they team up with Lagunitas Brewing Company for a ‘Walk-uh-Round Beer Dinner’ Thursday, Feb. 26 at 6 p.m. Director of Food and Beverage and Nevada’s First Female Cicerone Sarah Johnson, along with brewery representative Ron Lindenbusch, will host and guide guests through both resorts during this traveling dinner extravaganza.
A reception will be held at 5:30 p.m. at Fleur by Hubert Keller at Mandalay Bay to give guests the opportunity to meet Johnson and Lindenbusch and to mingle with other participants. The event will begin promptly at 6 p.m. at Fleur as guests enjoy delicious offerings of Black Risotto with Grilled Octopus, Hangover Sliders and more paired with two refreshing Lagunitas beers.
The culinary adventure will then continue at eyecandy sound lounge at Mandalay Bay and miX Restaurant & Lounge at Delano Las Vegas. Each location will have beer and food selections to enjoy along with live entertainment.
The event menu will feature:
- First Course: Fleur by Hubert Keller at Mandalay Bay
- Black Risotto with Grilled Octopus in a white wine chorizo sauce, served family style; paired with Lagunitas DayTime
- Hangover Sliders serve with Angus beef, iceberg lettuce and hangover dressing; paired with Lagunitas Pils Czech Style
- Second Course: eyecandy sound lounge at Mandalay Bay
Paired with Lagunitas IPA & Lagunitas Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’ Ale
- A taco buffet will feature all of the fixin’s. From chicken and beef to salsa and guacamole, guests will make their choices at a made-to-order action station
- The All Togethers, a Las Vegas jazz band, will provide live entertainment
- Third Course: miX Restaurant & Lounge at Delano Las Vegas
Paired with Lagunitas Gnarly Wine & Lagunitas High West-Ified Imperial Coffee Stout
- Dessert and cheese buffet including: Berry Panna Cotta, Lemon & Raspberry Puff, Chocolate & Praline Dome, Floating Island with vanilla sauce, Pineapple & Coconut Cake, Raspberry & Pistachio Macaroons, assorted cheeses and a chocolate fountain with dippers
- A DJ will spin the latest tracks as guests are encouraged to dance, relax or mingle in miX Lounge
- At the conclusion of the event, swag bags will be provided to all guests
This unforgettable experience is priced at $125 per person, all-inclusive. Tickets can be purchased at the door, online or by calling Mandalay Bay Group Dining at 702-632-7447. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend.For more information and photos of Fleur by Hubert Keller, eyecandy sound lounge and miX Restaurant & Lounge, click here.
Mandalay Bay, a AAA Four Diamond Award-winning resort, is set on 120 lush acres featuring the award-winning Mandalay Bay Beach, a tropical pool paradise with real sand and the only climate-controlled, poolside gaming in the city. The Mandalay Bay Events Center, award-winning restaurants, exhilarating entertainment, unique shopping, Shark Reef Aquarium and the 1.7-million-square-foot Mandalay Bay Convention Center combine to make Mandalay Bay a distinctive Las Vegas destination. In September 2014, Delano Las Vegas, a stand-alone all-suite hotel, opened adjacent to Mandalay Bay. Mandalay Bay is a wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit mandalaybay.com or call toll free at (877) 632-7800 or find us on Facebook and Twitter.
DELANO LAS VEGAS
Delano Las Vegas offers a new all-suite, smoke-free luxury hotel experience located steps away from Mandalay Bay. Featuring a unique sand-meets-water design, Delano blends signature elements of Delano South Beach with the distinct energy only found on the Las Vegas Strip. The hotel offers dynamic social spaces such as Franklin, an eclectic lounge; 3940 Coffee + Tea; and Della’s Kitchen, where “historic farmhouse meets urban kitchen.” BATHHOUSE Spa infuses the soothing elements of locally sourced ingredients, drawing inspiration from Morgans Hotel Group’s collection of hotels around the world as well as Delano Las Vegas’ desert locale. Delano Las Vegas is a wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit delanolasvegas.com or call toll free at (877) 632-5400 or find us on Facebook and Twitter.