LAS VEGAS—The luck of the Irish and college hoops are taking over Boyd Gaming properties this March. Enjoy free viewing parties for college basketball action around the Las Vegas Valley, St. Patrick’s Day dining specials and much more.
Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa / 702-692-7777 / www.aliantegaming.com
7300 North Aliante Parkway, North Las Vegas, NV 89084
** Please note that Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa gaming and dining promotions are only valid with an Aliante Players Club card. **
Tap into the luck of the Irish with the Lucky Leprechauns promotions at Aliante! The Lucky Leprechauns kiosk game will be available from March 1-30, where customers can earn 20 slot points or play a $10 average bet for one hour, the swipe to play. Find the key to unlock the leprechaun’s door, and you can win up to $10,000 in cash! And each Saturday in March, the $92,000 Lucky Leprechaun drawings will be held at 7:15 p.m., 9:15 p.m. and 9:45 p.m. with 15 names drawn at each occurrence. Forty-five winners each Saturday will have the chance to win cash, slot play and more!
Get in the game with the Table Games Hoops Madness drawings. Start earning entries on Feb. 26, then keep an eye out for drawings on Fridays in March at 7:45 p.m., where you could be picked to win your share of $15,000 in cash! See Table Games for more details.
Aliante restaurants will offer special dishes and more in March, including:
- FARM will serve corned beef and cabbage plus Irish potatoes all month long for just $10.99.
- MRKT will feature an 8 oz. flat-iron steak with lobster Milanese and truffle mashed potatoes for $45 for the month of March.
- Bistro 57 will feature becatore, a seafood stew with scallops, calamari, mussels, shrimp and crab with garlic bread for $40.
- The Salted Lime will host a tequila tasting dinner on Thursday, March 23 at 6:30 p.m. The dinner includes a selection of Mexican dishes paired with complementary tequilas for $55.
12 East Ogden Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Catch all the basketball action in the Ohana and Maile banquet rooms at the Cal! Doors open at 8 a.m. each day and The Cal will be offering drink specials like $3 beers, $4 shots, $15 buckets of beer and more.
Cannery Casino Hotel / 702-507-5700 / www.cannerycasino.com
2121 East Craig Road, North Las Vegas, NV 89030
** Please note that gaming and dining promotions are only valid with a C.A.N. Club Card.**
Win big with the Whirl into Winnings Drawings at Cannery and Eastside Cannery in March. Get entries by earning 100 points in the same day on Sunday, Feb. 26 through Saturday, March 25 at 7 p.m. The drawings will be held each Saturday at 7 p.m. where winners will be selected to spin the prize wheel and take home up to $2,000 cash!
Cannery is starting spring cleaning early with the “Cleaning Out the Closet” giveaway on Monday, March 27. Earn 250 points then take your pick of gift from the inventory offerings!
Trade points for prizes in March, including a bedding giveaway each Thursday in March once you earn 400 points; a bottle of wine or vodka each Wednesday once you earn 200 points; and a reed diffuser with a different scent available each week on Tuesday once you earn 300 points.
Table games at Cannery are offering a better way to play with giveaways in March. The Walmart gift card giveaway will be available Mondays – Wednesdays each week – just earn table points on the same day and you could walk away with a Walmart gift card each day! Plus, the sizzling hot seat on Fridays and Saturdays will randomly select winners at 3 p.m., 5 p.m., 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. to win up to $200 in gaming chips!
Bingo means bonus at Cannery! Enjoy player appreciation days with double pay for all sessions and three chance coveralls on March 11 and 25; plus big cash giveaways on Fridays and Saturdays at the 1 p.m. and 9 p.m. sessions, where five winners will be selected to win up to $150. Plus, land a bingo on I-17 any Sunday in March and take home an additional $300 at the 1 p.m., 3 p.m., 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. sessions. Visit Bingo for more information and promotions.
Cannery restaurants will feature March specials, including:
- St. Patrick’s Day specials at Victory’s Bar and Grill: enjoy $1 corned beef sliders, roast beef sliders, a 16 oz. green beer, Irish car bombs and old-time whiskey shots from 4 p.m. – 9 p.m. on March 17.
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Cannery Row Buffet with special menu items like shepherd’s pie, corned beef and cabbage, roasted leg of lamb and more for $9.99 on March 17.
- Casa Cocina will introduce its spring seasonal menu in March with items like the capechana steak fries, street taco trio, huarache de pollo and nopales, pozole verde and more.
- Vino’s Ristorante will introduce its spring seasonal menu, with special items like the shrimp pappardelle and prosciutto; penne and asparagus salad; three-pasta primavera and beef; and sundried tomato merluzzo.
- Waverly’s steakhouse will offer several special selections on its spring seasonal menu, including the zucchini truffle fries; jicama and garlic shrimp salad; frenched broiled pork chop; blackened red snapper; and berry and crème anglaise crème.
5255 Boulder Highway, Las Vegas, NV 89122
** Please note that gaming and dining promotions are only valid with a C.A.N. Club Card.**
Table games at Eastside Cannery are offering a better way to play with giveaways in March. The Walmart gift card giveaway will be available Mondays – Wednesdays each week – just earn table points on the same day and you could walk away with a Walmart gift card each day! Plus, the sizzling hot seat on Fridays and Saturdays will randomly select winners at 3 p.m., 5 p.m., 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. to win up to $200 in gaming chips!
Big Bingo specials are available all month long at Eastside Cannery Bingo! Enjoy player appreciation days on March 4 and 18 with double and triple play all day long. Plus, the Super Saturday Special on March 11 and 15 at the 7 p.m. special will give you five chances for a $1,000 coverall! And if you complete a coverall in 52 numbers or less, you’ll win $10,000!
Eastside Cannery restaurants will offer St. Patrick’s Day specials on March 17, including:
- Cannery Row Buffet will serve traditional Irish items like shepherd’s pie, roasted leg of lamb, corned beef and cabbage and much more for $12.99.
- Snaps will offer a $10.99 St. Patrick’s Weekend special March 17-19 from 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. daily. The special includes a choice of potato leek soup or house salad, and sliced corn beef with baby cabbage.
- All casino bars will offer $2 green beers and $3 Irish Cream shots from March 17-19.
140 Water Street, Henderson, NV 89015
Play, eat and keep your points on Mondays in March. Earn 500 base points to get a $10 food credit voucher – plus, keep your points!
It’s good to be 50 years of age or better on Tuesdays at Eldorado. Prime Generation specials include 50 percent off an entrée at Mary’s Diner, 50 percent off points in Bingo at the 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. sessions; plus the opportunity to spin the wheel and win big after earning 500 points!
Mary’s Diner will celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a corned beef and cabbage special for $8.99. The meal includes soup or salad, and will be available on March 17 and 18.
Fremont Hotel and Casino / 702-385-3232 / www.fremontcasino.com
200 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Catch all the basketball action in the Platinum banquet room at Fremont! Doors open at 8 a.m. each day and Fremont will be offering drink specials like $3 beers, $4 shots, $15 buckets of beer and more.
Gold Coast Hotel and Casino / 702-367-7111 / www.goldcoastcasino.com
4000 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89103
Get lucky on Fridays in March at Gold Coast. Ten winners will get $200 in cash every hour from 1 p.m. – 6 p.m. in the Lucky Cash Drawings held each Friday in March. Start earning entries now!
Catch all the college hoops action with free viewing parties in the Arizona Ballroom March 15-18. Doors open just before the first game and drink specials include $3 Guinness bottles, $4 Flat Tire bottles and $3 Jameson shots and cocktails!
Cornerstone will host a whiskey tasting party featuring Jameson Irish Whiskey on Wednesday, March 1 at 5 p.m. Enjoy four Jameson selections paired with small bites to complement each whiskey for $35. Reservations recommended – call Gold Coast for more information.
Jokers Wild Casino / 702.564.8100 / www.jokerswildcasino.com
920 North Boulder Highway, Henderson, NV 89011
The Court Café is offering great specials all month long in March, including:
- Corned Beef and Cabbage with soup or salad for $8.99 on March 17 and 18 in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day.
- $2.49 breakfast specials served every day from 6 a.m. – 11 a.m. (guests must be 21 or older).
- Prime rib dinner with soup or salad served daily for just $9.99.
Main Street Station Casino Brewery Hotel / 702-387-1896 / www.mainstreetcasino.com
200 North Main Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Catch all the basketball action at Triple 7 Brewery at Main Street Station! Doors open at 8 a.m. each day. Enjoy Triple 7’s full menu, hand-crafted microbrews, plus drink specials like select $3 beers, $4 shots, $15 buckets of beer and more.
The Orleans Hotel and Casino / 702-365-7111 / www.orleanscasino.com
4500 West Tropicana Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89103
Get in the game with the Ultimate X Video Poker tournament on Fridays in March. Sessions will be held from 1 p.m. – 7 p.m. Earn 100 points to earn your first entry, and an additional 400 points for your next entry. Swipe your card to receive your voucher, then go play for your chance to win!
Get lucky on Saturdays in March at The Orleans. Ten winners will get $200 in cash every hour from 1 p.m. – 6 p.m. in the Lucky Cash Drawings held each Saturday in March. Start earning entries now!
Get your fill of college hoops with March Hoopla viewing parties March 16-18. Free viewing parties will be held in the Mardi Gras Ballroom and offer drink specials like $3 Bud, Bud Light, Corona, Corona Light and Heineken Light; $4 Fat Tire bottles; $3 Jameson shots and cocktails; $15 buckets of Bud Light; and $2 hot dogs!
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Bailiwick! In addition to live entertainment, enjoy $4 Irish Coffee, $5 Guinness Pints, $6 Jameson and Tullamore Dew shots and $7 Irish Car Bombs!
Sam’s Town Hotel and Gambling Hall / 702-456-7777 / www.samstownlv.com
5111 Boulder Highway, Las Vegas, NV 89122
Sam’s Town is “Tourney Town” in March. Every Sunday, stake your claim in the $1,000 blackjack tournament for just $25. On Mondays, earn just 50 points to get your first entry into the $2,500 video poker showdown; and on Tuesdays, earn 50 points to enter the Sam’s Town Slot Showdown. See B Connected for complete details on tournaments.
Sam’s Town is offering two $1,000 dice tournaments on March 17 and 18 and March 24 and 25. Play for 10 hours until the first day of the tournament to qualify, then enter for just $25. See Table Games for more details.
Sam’s Town restaurants will be offering delectable specials in March, including:
- Big Mess March chef’s feature: Caesar salad topped with tender, house-smoked barbeque chicken breast for $14.99.
- The Angry Butcher March chef’s feature: a three-course meal for $49 starting with delicate beef carpaccio, a main course of seared diver scallops with mushroom risotto, and chocolate layer cake for dessert.
- $3 Jameson whiskey shots at all casino bars on Monday, March 27 for National Whiskey Day.
Suncoast Hotel and Casino / 702-636-7111 / www.suncoastcasino.com
9090 Alta Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89145
The basketball court isn’t the only place for action – get in on the March Hoopla Cash with a Splash with live poker at Suncoast. From March 16-24, play live poker games including hold-em and stud, and you could find your pot splashed with an additional $50!
Catch all the basketball action with March Hoopla viewing parties March 16-18, including a special hosted party by ESPN Radio on March 17. Enjoy food and drink specials, tourney action and remote betting stations at the Suncoast Showroom.
Claim your share of the $44,000 Lucky Clover Cash Drawings in March at Suncoast. First, swipe your B Connected card, then play your favorite slots and table games throughout the week to earn drawings. Drawings will be held Tuesdays in March at 6:15 p.m., where 10 winners will be selected to play the Lucky Clover Cash game and win up to $500, with the chance to double their prize! See B Connected for more details.
Earn unlimited points with great multipliers on Mondays at Suncoast. Enjoy 11x points on reels and 6x points on video poker!
Follow the rainbow to the $80,000 Pot of Gold cash drawings and kiosk game in March. On Fridays, earn 25 points then swipe your card to play the kiosk game from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Prizes include cash, bonus points, Slot Dollars, dining credits and much more. And on Saturdays, earn entries into the drawing all week long playing your favorite slots and table games, then attend drawings on Saturdays at 6:15 p.m. and 8:15 p.m. Ten winners will be selected at each drawing to win up to $1,000 in cash or slot dollars.
The Spa at Suncoast is offering great deals to pamper yourself in March. Package deals include:
- “With the Fairies” – a 50-minute Swedish or hot stone massage, a 20-minute foot or scalp massage and a 50-minute facial for $180
- “Lucky Shamrock” – a designer haircut and style with professional color and deep conditioner treatment for $150
- “Irish Blessings” – a 50-minute “Heavenly” massage, signature facial, “Heavenly” manicure and pedicure for $290
- “Green Leprechaun” – Peppermint salt scrub, seaweed body wrap, “Detox” facial and foot massage for $200