Learn More About The Program And Season At Launch Party Aug. 12
Rainbow Company Youth Theatre, a city of Las Vegas program, will celebrate its 42nd season with productions of “Winnie the Pooh,” “Roald Dahl’s Willy Wonka,” the annual Nevada tour show and “The Land of the Dragon.” The community is invited to learn more about the company, upcoming season and ticket packages at the Rainbow Company Youth Theatre’s Season Launch Party Sunday, Aug. 12, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Charleston Heights Arts Center, 800 S. Brush St.; the event is free and open to the public.
The Season Launch Party will feature interactive activities and experiences for each of the four productions, such as the Pooh Bear Parade in Christopher Robin’s reading room and the Willy Wonka Midway. It also will provide a sneak peek of the season, scheduled as follows:
- “Winnie the Pooh” Sept. 28–30 and Oct. 5–7, 2018;
- “Roald Dahl's Willy Wonka” Dec. 7–9 and Dec. 14–16, 2018;
- Nevada tour show Feb. 15–17, 2019;
- “The Land of the Dragon” April 26–28 and May 3–5, 2019.
Season ticket package options will be available for the 2018-2019 season starting Aug. 12. Two different packages will offer the greatest affordability and flexibility to enjoy the season:
- Fixed: Subscribers chose a date, time and seats for each of the four shows. Additionally, receive priority advance-purchase opportunities for future seasons and ticket fee savings.
- FLEX: Subscribers purchase 10 tickets that may be redeemed at any point during the season. Tickets are valid for children and adults and can be used all at once or a few at a time. FLEX season package holders will receive the best available seats at time of redemption.
For more information on these and more events, visit www.artslasvegas.org or call 702-229-ARTS (2787).