Free Monthly Sports, Games & Fun Activities For All Ages & Abilities
Mark your calendar now to bring your family to a city of Las Vegas park near you for free pop-up fun. There will be crafts, sports, games, sensory play and field day activities for all ages led by Parks & Recreation staff. Look for the mobile city of Las Vegas Recreation Van and registration table at the days and times listed below.
- Angel Park, 241 S. Durango Drive – 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. the second Friday of each month – Jan. 10 and Feb. 14.
- Stewart Place Park, 4700 Chantilly Ave. – 12 to 2 p.m. the second Saturday of each month – Jan. 11 and Feb. 8.
- Children’s Memorial Park, 6601 W. Gowan Road, Area A – 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. the third Friday of each month – Jan. 17 and Feb. 21.
- Durango Hills Park, 3521 N. Durango Drive – 12 to 2 p.m. the third Saturday of each month – Jan. 18 and Feb. 15.
- Clarence Ray Memorial Park, 951 N. Tonopah Drive – 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. the fourth Friday of each month – Jan. 24 and Feb. 28.
- Bob Baskin Park, 2801 Oakey Blvd. – 12 to 2 p.m. the fourth Saturday of each month – Jan. 25 and Feb. 22.
The schedule is subject to change. The program will not be available during inclement weather (i.e., extreme heat or cold, high winds and rain.) For more information, call 702-229-PLAY (7529).