Season Ticket Packages Offer Flexible And Affordable Ways To Enjoy Shows
Rainbow Company Youth Theatre, a city of Las Vegas program, celebrates its 42nd season with productions of “Winnie the Pooh,” “Roald Dahl’s Willy Wonka,” the 25th anniversary of the Nevada Series and “The Land of the Dragon.” Season ticket packages are now on sale at https://cityoflasvegas.link/RBCSeason.
Shows are open to all ages and tickets are $5.50 plus taxes and fees. All shows except the 25th anniversary of the Nevada Series will be held at Charleston Heights Arts Center, 800 S. Brush St.; the Nevada Series performances will be held at the Historic Fifth Street School, 401 S. Fourth St. The season schedule is as follows:
- “Winnie the Pooh” Sept. 28–30 and Oct. 5–7, 2018;
- “Roald Dahl's Willy Wonka” Dec. 7–9 and Dec. 14–16, 2018;
- 25th anniversary of the Nevada Series Feb. 15–17, 2019;
- “The Land of the Dragon” April 26–28 and May 3–5, 2019.
Two different season ticket package options offer the greatest affordability and flexibility to enjoy the season:
- Fixed: Subscribers chose a date, time and seats for each of the four shows. Additionally, they receive discounted ticket prices, priority advance-purchase opportunities for future seasons and ticket fee savings.
- FLEX: Subscribers purchase 10 discount-priced tickets that may be redeemed at any point during the season. Tickets are valid for children and adults and can be used all at once or a few at a time. FLEX season package holders will receive the best available seats at time of redemption.
Tickets for individual shows may be purchased at https://cityoflasvegas.link/CLVShows.
For more information on these and more events, visit www.artslasvegas.org or call 702-229-ARTS (2787).